Monday, October 27, 2008
Sophie's Second Surgery
Sophie had another eye surgery last Thursday. Her first surgery was in July and was to correct lazy eyes or crossed eyes in her case. In July she had her medial muscles worked on for both eyes. Thursday they did the lateral muscle on just her left eye. She was a trooper and did great. We go back on Wednesday for a post-op appointment. In 2 months they will be completely healed. We are hoping and praying that her eyes are in the 3 degrees of straight that the Dr wants. Her eye is pretty red and seems to bother her in the morning and at night. I think it is a little dry then. It looks good to us, but we'll see. Thank you for all your love, concern and prayers on Sophie's behalf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was happy to see Sopie at the party last night--she seemed to be doing well. I fogot to ask you how her check-up went. Hopefully the Dr. was happy with the results of the surgery!
Post a Comment