
Okay, so I have decided that I am the world's worst blogger. I set a goal to blog once a week and here I am again, but 1 month late. We really have been busy. Between school, work, carpool, dance, watching children and church activities. I don't feel like I have much extra time. So I will give a small synopsis of what the girls have been up to in September.
Kensie started first grade the end of August. She loves her teacher and does well in school. She started dance again. This is her fourth year of dance and LOVES it. She is such a dancer and princess at heart. She is getting to be a great reader and I love to watch her learn and grow.
Ellie started preschool at the beginning of the month. She has completely found her stride. There were no tears shed from this little girl as she spread her wings to enter a new step in her life. She loves preschool and has so many new friends and things she wants to talk about. She enjoys getting out 3 days a week for a few hours. Ellie also started her second year of dance. She LOVES to dance and play. She is one active little lady.
Sophie got potty trained this month. WAY TO GO SOPHIE!! She had been showing interest in potty training and I had a friend encourage me to run with it. So we did and she is doing GREAT! I am so proud of Sophie. She will celebrate her second birthday in a few weeks and we are all excited. Sophie had another eye appointment in September. Her Dr. said her eyes look so much better, but that her left eye is still a little lazy and not in the 3 degree of straight that she needs to be in to gain depth perception. We feel like this is very important. She will have another surgery on the 23rd of this month. It makes me sad to see her endure another surgery, but I know in the long run this is what is best for our little girl. We want to give our girls all that we can to give them a good start in this life. Life and people can be cruel, so we are trying to help ease the pain of these things.
Carl and I continue to work and raise our girls the best we can. Times are pretty rough right now for everyone, but we consider ourselves very blessed. We look forward to football games, fall parties and Halloween, all the fun things that October brings.
5 comments:
Trust me Andrea you can't be any worse than I've been with blogging. The girls look so cute, it's so fun to be able to watch them a few days a week. The twins love them and always smile when they see them come in the mornings.
Hi Andrea! Your daughters are so cute. good luck with sophie's surgery, we'll keep her in our prayers. I recieved your blog address through Stacey who recieved it from Pam. It is so nice to check in on family members who have blogs and see what they are up to. This world just gets smaller and smaller! Here is our blog: beckydarrington.blogspot.com
Bytheway, some good friends of ours and stacey and randy, the Yearsleys, have just moved to the Burley/Declo area. I know it is probably awkward, but I bet you and Carl would really like them and their family. You can check out her blog: yearsleygang.blogspot.com and maybe leave a comment. Or not, no pressure! Anyways, hopefully we'll see you guys sooner than later.
Andrea, I'm catching up on family blogs tonight. Even though we live close, I get new insite into your lives--its lots of fun to read.
You are one busy woman. So glad that things are going well for all of you and I wish Sophie the best.
Who know what October would bring is SNOW!!!! That's crazy. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment