We celebrated Sophies second birthday on the 18th. I can't believe that my baby is two. Seems like they grow up too fast. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Probably because I dearly wanted an epidural and didn't get one. It was a totally different experience than I had with the other girls. But I survived and had a beautiful 8 pound 6 ounce, 19 inch long baby girl. She was soooo much smaller than Kensie and Ellie. I was continually made fun of for saying how tiny she was. But a pound and a half is a big difference in a baby. Her daddy named her Sophie Marie. It is such a beautiful and fitting name for our baby. Two years later she opens her own gifts and blows out her own candles. She loved every minute of being the spotlight. She enjoyed her baby dolls, coloring book, stickers, jingle toy, clothes and more. She was so cute when she blew her candles out. We made mummy and witch cupcakes for her special day. They turned out cute and the girls loved them. She had a great day, thanks to all that came. Here is a list of Sophie's favorites:
Food-apples, bananas, cheese sticks and mac and cheese
Toys- definitely baby dolls and strollers
Songs- "I Am A Child Of God", "Twinkle Twinkle", "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam"
Phrases- no way, thank you, bless you, I love you
She is such a fun, loving little girl. You can find her strolling her dolls around singing I am a child of God. And when it is time for a nap you'll hear her say, "no way." She keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh everyday. She loves her baby cousins. She loves to hold and play with Cassidy, Statton and Sajay. Our favorite things about Sophie are her smile, scowls, laugh, her jabbering, and so many more things. We thank our Heavenly Father every day for sending Sophie to our family. We feel so lucky to be her mother, father and sisters. Happy birthday Soph. We love you!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophie!!!
I can't believe she's 2 already either. She has grown up so much lately and her personality is so cute. Thanks for letting us be a part of your families lives. We enjoy every minute we get to spend together...
Happy Birthday Sophie!!! Wish we could be there. We love you! What a big girl!
Post a Comment