Thursday, March 25, 2010

And Now She is 6

Ellie has been waiting for the past 3 months for her 6th birthday. We had 2 parties for her this year. They both took place back in February. I know, I am a bad mom. At least I am blogging about it now. She had a party with 7 of her friends and also one with her family. They were fun. The girls seemed to enjoy the fun games, activities and pinata. Ellie had a great day. She has such cute and fun friends.



We had our family over the next night for a little cake and ice cream. It is always fun to have the cousins get together. And fun for the adults to catch up. Ellie had a blast opening her gifts and was spoiled as always. She got a hula hoop from Lance. We have all had so much fun with it. I can even hula hoop again. I never thought that I would see the day.




Some of Ellie's favorite are:
Favorite food: macaroni and cheese, turkey sandwich
Favorite toy: princess make up
Favorite song: "I Love to See The Temple"
Favorite book: Barbie Book (she can read it herself)
Favorite activity: color, paint, ride bike
Favorite subject: art and PE
Favorite color: blue and pink
Favorite treat: apple
Nickname: Elle Belle
Ellie is a spunky little girl. She is always keeping us on our toes. She has so much energy. She rarely wants to sit. She always wants to be doing something. So no TV for this girl. She is such a fun and great part of our family. We love you Ellie.

1 comment:

~Shantelle~ said...

You just made my day!!! I'm always way late posting (or not posting) about our family happenings. Happy Birthday Ellie... You have grown up so much these last couple of years. Andrea, Braylee had so much fun with the girls a couple of weeks ago that's all she would talk about the next day. We miss seeing you guys!!! We really need to get together :)