Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Vacation (A Belated Post)

So it has been a month since Christmas. I think that it is about time that I posted something about our Christmas Vacation. The girls had a few weeks off of school. The day that they got out for Christmas Vacation, we headed to SLC for a little fun. We went to Temple Square to see the beautiful lights.




We were adventurous and went ice skating. The girls all had a blast. I would not have been able to walk in the morning if I had fallen as much as them. But they were troopers and would get up and go again. They were a bit sore the next day, but they were able to get out of bed. I know they had fun because they are still talking about ice skating.




We also had time to go see Santa for a few requests. I think that this is the first year that Sophie would sit on his lap and talk to him. I can't believe she is getting so big. So fast.


We had a great time in SLC. We got to see beautiful temple square, ice skate, shop, see Santa and spend time with family. We enjoyed our weekend away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun to catch up with all your families adventures. I need to get your blog address on my laptop so I can check in more often. :)
Fun Memories!