Friday, January 8, 2010
Makenna Day
Nine years ago, our oldest daughter, Makenna Lyn was born. That was also the same day that she returned back to her Heavenly Father. Our girls know today as Makenna's birthday. I like to refer to it as Makenna's Day. Even though our sweet little girls was only on earth and part of our earthly life for a brief moment. She has made a HUGE impact on our family and our life. How blessed we are to know of our Heavenly Father's plan for us. That we can be a Family Forever! I have many bittersweet memories of this day, 9 years ago. But I wouldn't change what I have learned. We love you, Makenna! Happy 9th Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I actually thought of you guys today. Every year I'm reminded of your sweet little Makenna, too. I was heartbroken for you, but very impressed by your courage and faith as you guys went through that bittersweet experience. She is a very lucky girl to have the neatest parents I know, and the cutest younger sisters in the world! I just wanted to let you know that I love you and am thinking of you! Love you! SHAN
Can't wait to see her again! I'm sure she's closer than we know!
Happy birthday to that sweet girl. .. I felt at first I was imposing on such a spiritual and private moment with your family as that was the first time I met you all when Brady and I were dating. I am now grateful to have had the opportunity to have held my niece while she was on the earth however short that time was. Love to you all!
Post a Comment