
I do have to say that I think that we make pretty cute witches!

This weekend we took the girls for a fun little get away. By we I mean: Pam, Kristen, the twins, my mother, me and Aunt Diana and her girls and their kids. There was 15 of us all together. We did a little shopping. (I mean very little). Again we had 7 adults and 8 children. We ate dinner at a fun themed restaurant. We stayed in a hotel and we all shared a suite. I know, you are all thinking holy cow, I was too. It was a pretty decent night considering our numbers. We swam at the hotel. Giggled a little. Ate a lot. Then we headed to Wee Witches Weekend. We all dressed up as witches except for the 2 little boys in our group. Statton was a spider and Jax was a skeleton. The little girls had a blast! They made necklaces, little bags, brooms, got their nails and hair painted, got animal balloons, danced to the fun music, went on hay rides, through hay mazes, ate treats and lunch and had several pictures. The girls had a blast with their cousins! They enjoyed every minute of being a wee witch. It was a lot of work for the big witches. But the wee witches enjoyed the get away. I feel very blessed to have 3 beautiful little witches to love and to spend time with. Even more blessed to have a loving mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I am so happy that I have a good relationship with them that allow us to do these fun things together. Thanks for the fun idea Grandma Pam and Kristen. And thanks for coming along for the fun mom.


1 comment:
What a fun weekend- and there could not be more cute witches...
Post a Comment