Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Big One

Carl had the opportunity to go deer hunting with my dad, brother and sister-in-law. He actually got a deer. No, it isn't necessarily the big one. But at 32 years young, my hubby got his first deer. I had mixed feelings about this. I was excited for him, because he was so excited. But I dislike deer meat tremendously. I whispered to him before he left to have fun, but not to bring anything home. Well, now my fridge is full of deer meat waiting to be cut and wrapped. NASTY!!!! Happy hunting to all those hunters out there. And I'll be thinking of you poor wives that have to cook the nasty things.

2 comments:

~Shantelle~ said...

Lucky You!!! Rob keeps saying he wants to take the boys hunting and all I say is "as long as you don't bring anything home."

Anonymous said...

Rawr...mighty, mighty hunter. Can't wait to see pics posted of your costumes. (hint, hint) :) Love ya!