

We also carved pumpkins for family night. They loved taking the seeds out of their pumpkins. Kensie did all the carving on her pumpkin my herself. I can't believe that my girls are getting so big! Bittersweet.

Carl and I were invited to a Halloween party. We were required to dress up. I was a bit nervous, but we had a great time! The food was great. The company was greater. We really had fun! We dressed us (what Carl referred to us as) Roadies. Everyone was very clever with their costumes. It was fun to see everyone dressed up. We had a Rockin time.
2 comments:
Ow ow! Hot mama! Love the costume! ;) Oh, Carl looks okay, too. lol What cute witch nieces I have. Thanks for sharing!
Nice outfits and sounds like you guys are keeping busy with the girls and having fun times. We miss being near you guys.
Post a Comment