

Ellie is now 5 years old. She has been waiting for this day for months. Five years old in her mind means, old enough to go to kindergarten and she can hardly wait. She had a great party with the family and was spoiled as always. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She is a beautiful and sweet girl. I was asking Ellie some questions about herself and what things she likes. These were her answers....
Favorite color- purple
Favorite food- apples and bananas
Favorite song- I love to see the temple
Favorite activity- help
Favorite animal- cow
Favorite treat- fruit snacks
Favortie show- Baby Looney Toons
She also loves tinkerbell, playing house, making cookies, helping with the twins and playing with her sisters. She is such a brave and fun loving little girl. She will try anything. We went swimming a few weeks ago and there was a slide in the pool. Kensie wouldn't go on it, but Ellie did and had a blast. She also went snow skiing for the fist time on Monday and did pretty good. She loves adventure and anything fast paced. I should have guessed that. She came into this world at a fast pace. The last five years has been a true blessing and an honor to be Ellie's mother. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ellie!!! I have been telling her that everyday this week and she kept telling me it wasn't her birthday because she hadn't celebrated it yet. She is growing up to be a sweet girl!
I can't beleive she's 5! She's growing up to be such a cute girl. She's such a good helper when she's at my house. She's always willing to help clean or change the kids and play with them. It's been fun having you close by so we can watch the girls grow.
Happy Birthday Ellie! Carter says he wished you could come to his race car party and he could go to yours. :) Can't wait to see you in May. We love you!
Post a Comment