I had good intentions to have a fun Spring Break. I planned to do at least one fun thing a day to keep the girls busy and happy. Darn all the sickness that is in the air. Both Sophie and Ellie were sick. Sophie got the worst of it. We basically stayed home the beginning of the break. Monday we made and decorated sugar cookies. They seemed to have fun. Tuesday we went to McD's, every child's favorite and parents least. Wednesday I took them to the store just to look at TOYS!!! Thursday we went to our cousin Parker's 3rd birthday party at Hop 2 It! The girls had a blast. Two hours of running, jumping and sliding. Followed by pizza and ice cream cake. That was definitely the best and most fun day. Friday we played outside, rode bikes, the Barbie jeep, ran walked and tried biking without training wheels. It was a beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous. We enjoyed it a ton. And today we have snow....lots of snow. It has accumulated and stayed. Have to love the spring weather here.?! We had an okay break we just didn't get to venture out as much as we would have liked. But we are back to routine tomorrow. School, work and fun with Aunt Kristen and the twins. So here we go back to the grind. Hope your spring break was fantastic and all that you planned! Our Hop 2 It fun!
I am married to the man of my dreams, Carl. Carl and I have been married for a little more than 13 years. We have 4 beautiful little girls. Makenna is our oldest. She passed away shortly after she was born. We are busy raising Kensie, Ellie and Sophie. They make life interesting and keep us on our toes. I have been a dental hygienist for 11 years. I love being a wife, mom, and dental hygienist.
No comments:
Post a Comment