
Ellie Elizabeth turned 4 today. 4 years ago, Ellie came into this word a petite 10 lbs. and 19 inches long. I can't believe how fast time flies. She has been waiting for her birthday since we turned the calandar to February. She woke up everyday and asked, "is it my birthday today?" We were all excited when the day finally arrived. We had a small family party. We did invite Sponge Bob, the pinata to come. All the kids got to "wack" him at least 20 times. Then Uncle Lance, who is 15, finally stepped up for the kill. They had a good time. There are several things I love about Ellie, but I am only going to name a few. She has the cutest smile and dimples, she is a great helper, she can be so sweet, she tells me all the time that she loves me, she has the cutest curly blond hair and loves babies.
Things she likes...
Favorite food: She will eat just about everything, dad's pancakes, eggos, cereal, macaroni and cheese, Chicket nuggets, apple slices.
Favorite Treat: Fruit snacks, granola bars, Cheese Doritoes
Favorite Toy: Baby Dolls
Favorite Song: "I am a child of God", "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam."
Favorite Color: Blue
Ellie we love you and are so grateful to have you in our family.
2 comments:
Great idea to blog her favorites at this age so you'll remember them. Maybe we'll copy.
What cute pictures.It's fun to see how much ellie has grown in just 4 yrs. She is certainly turned into a cute little 4 yr old. Happy Birthday Ellie. Wish I could have been there. Blair and I love you!
Post a Comment