Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catching Up!

We had Spring Break a month ago. And I am just getting around to blogging it now. At least I am, right...right? We had a nice break from school, routine, homework and such. We didn't really go anywhere, but enjoyed our time home. We pulled our mattresses out of our rooms and slept out in the living room. Kensie thought we were crazy. But it was comfy and fun!


Carl took the girls up to the mountains to sled and snowmobile. Sophie didn't like the loud snowmobile and preferred the serenity and quietness of the truck. But Kensie and Ellie loved it all.




We played with cousins, did a little Spring cleaning, slept in and enjoyed ourselves very much.
A week after Spring Break, we took Kensie to pick out her pigs for 4-H. That's right people...Kensie is doing pig 4-H. I have never done any type of 4-H. Carl and his siblings all did pig 4-H. His sister, Sarah also did horse 4-H. Kensie is also doing horse 4-H. I told Carl he was in charge of helping Kensie with her pig and making the pig show ready. I am more than happy to do my part by making Kensie primped and pretty and ready for show. I think that this is more up my alley. So I would like to introduce you to the newest members of our family...Rosetta (black and white, who I refer to as OREO) and Sampson (white, who I refer to as MILK). Aren't they cute! At least they are for now.

1 comment:

Three Men and a Lady (plus a baby) said...

what?! snowmobiles... you did say SPRING break didn't you... this looks like winter break. oh my! only out west! Looks like a great time though!