Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Ell Bell...





Our little Ell Bell is now 7 years old and I can hardly believe it! Where does the time go? We had the day off from school on her birthday, so we took advantage of it. We took the girls to Chuck E. Cheeses, shopping, and to Crispy Creme to end the day with pure bliss. Yes, for one day, Carl and I were the best parents in the world! We celebrated Ellie's birthday that evening with a small birthday party at home.
Here is a little about Ellie at age 7:
Ellie can be the biggest, best helper. She can also be the biggest stinker. She is one or the other. There is no in between with this girl. Ellie likes school and is a good student. She is learning to become a good reader. However, she does not like homework. Ellie loves tumbling. She tries very hard at whatever she does. She is a huge protector of her little sister, Sophie. She would love to learn to play the piano. (I would love to say that I could teach her. I know we would spend more time arguing than learning.) So we will wait to find a good piano teacher. Ellie loves to be busy. She enjoys being outside. She loves playing with her sisters. She is stubborn. She is sweet. She LOVES her daddy.
Ellie did say that this was the best birthday ever! I am sure that it had nothing to do with our fabulous day away. Or her Grandma Smith taking her shopping all by herself. And finally feeling better from having step throat for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. But it was a GREAT birthday. And so much fun. We love you Ellie! You are a wonderful little girl and a fabulous daughter! Happy 7th!

No comments: