Monday, November 29, 2010

The Weather Outside is Frightful....

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Great food, great company and plenty of time off from school. The girls went to school on the Monday before Thanksgiving, but they haven't been since. Tuesday and Wednesday it was cancelled due to blizzard warnings. We had quite a lot off snow and the wind was fierce. We have been shoveling snow and playing outside when the wind isn't so crazy. I thought that we would be back to the normal grind toady, but I was WRONG! School was cancelled again. That darn wind just won't stop. It is creating drifting, icy/slick roads and a whole lot of trouble for those who traveled for the Thanksgiving holiday. The freeway has been closed off and on for the last week. I feel very blessed that we were able to stay here for Thanksgiving. But the girls have had a BLAST! I think that they will be in shock when they go back to school. But for now, these girls just wanna have fun!!!!





No comments: