

Despite the cold weather, we had a great time. We ate well. Too well! The girls enjoyed crafts, spiritual speakers, obstacle courses, slaying Goliath with paint balls, hiking, playing games, a few pranks, cleaning showers, cleaning outhouses, cooking, doing service projects, skits, singing, cheering and more. We really had fun. Our girls had the BEST skit by far. And I just have to say that they wrote it themselves. With NO help from the leaders. They are an amazing group of talented and cute young women! I seriously love them to death! They are GREAT! We had the most amazing camp director and assistant camp director! They made camp fun and organized! I wish that I could keep them both FOREVER! Thanks Deena and Trista. I have the greatest counselors and advisers. I am one blessed lady!
This may seem crazy, but I am looking forward to next year. Thank you to the best leaders, priesthood leaders and girls for making camp AWESOME!




1 comment:
I love your blog!! Girls Camp was sooo much fun this year. Thank you thank you!! You guys are the best group of leaders ever!
Post a Comment