Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Happens At Aunt Andrea's Doesn't Always Stay At Aunt Andrea's....

The other day, the girls were playing dress up and really enjoying themselves. They turned on the music and danced and had a ball. It was almost like I had my own personal Nutcracker performance. Well, Statton decided that he had to join in the fun. I was in the kitchen fixing a snack for the kids when Statton brought me a blue tutu that he wanted to wear. I knew that his father might possibly have a fit, but then I remembered that he was hundreds of miles away. So I helped him into his little tutu. Blair, if you read this, it was the only BLUE tutu amongst all the pink and purple. He chose the manliest one of the bunch. He had a blast will the girls. They danced their little hearts out and had a great time. Sometimes what happens at Aunt Andrea's house doesn't always stay at Aunt Andrea's. It was too cute not to share!




No comments: