



It's that time of year that I donate quite a bit of money to the Festival of Trees. I would love to say that it is because we buy one of the beautifully decorated trees that they have on display. But no, it is not. We donate to get in to see our girls perform. Whether they are singing with their school class, dancing or playing a musical instrument. We try to make it to their performances. This year was the year for Ellie. She danced twice and sang once. She did a fantastic job. We enjoy watching our girls. Kensie was a little sad that she didn't take dance this year after watching the girls she would be dancing with perform. But she will have her day in the spotlight. Saturday is her violin recital. She has been working very hard to get ready for this day. I'll post about it later. Ellie had fun on the "big stage" as she likes to call it. Way to go Ellie.
1 comment:
Yea Ellie! You look great, and I'm sure you sounded fabulous!
Post a Comment