Sophie has been very in to stickers lately. I have found them stuck to tables, chairs, walls, her crib and more. She is quite a creative little girl. The other day we were watching the twins. The twins were both napping. Statten happened to wake up first. So Sophie and I got him up and were playing with him. I set him on the floor to play and I went to put the rugs back into the bathrooms. I came back to check on Sophie and Statten and this is what I find.....

I asked Sophie what she was doing. She said nothing. I asked her if she was playing with Statten. She said yes. So I got a little closer and saw this...

Sophie had found something new to stick stickers on. Her sweet little cousin, Statten. She didn't ruffle his feathers at all. He was so happy and just a smiling. Sophie's latest masterpiece is pretty dang cute, don't you think.
4 comments:
That is too funny! How cute are they both?
Good thing she isn't in to pin collecting. Actually, I don't know anyone who collects pins...nvermind.
Good thing Statton is such a good sport!!! That is too cute :)
It's amazing what the littlest ones go through...but he looked like he was enjoying every sticker :)
Post a Comment