
Kensie is so excited that school is out for the summer. Everyday she wakes up and says,"so what are we going to do today since I don't have school?" She seems to expect a "special" and fun day everyday. I'll see what I can do. The last week of school was a fun one for Kensie. On Monday they had field day. During my lunch I picked up Ellie and Sophie and headed over to the school to see Kensie do field day. She desperately wanted Ellie to participate. With permission from her teacher, Ellie played with the big kids. They had a blast and Ellie got right into it and was having a blast. She is not a timid little girl and enjoyed every minute of it. The picture that is posted is playing dodge ball at field day. Sophie was ready to play if I would have let her. She was ready to get right in the middle of the action. Tuesday, Kensie's class watched the 1st graders do a play and really enjoyed it. Her last day of school was Thursday and they had fun awards and had a small party. She loved Kindergarten and her teachers. They were the greatest and we appreciate all they did to help and teach Kensie this last year. I can't believe that she is going to first grade in the fall. Ellie will be going to preschool and that leaves me with just Sophie. Good thing that I have her for an extra year sine her birthday is in October. I would be one lonely Mom. We are going to be watching Cassidy and Statton for Kristen while she works a few days a week and are so excited. We love the twins and are so happy that we can help out. The girls are thrilled to be able to hold and feed them. They are such great helpers. We are excited to have summer and ready to have a BLAST and play hard. Bring on the warm weather and the sunshine. We plan on spending a ton of time outdoors! We are so glad that school is out for the summer.
3 comments:
Your girls are all so darling!! We're looking forward to some warm summer weather as well. Will it ever come?? Wishing you lots of fun in the sun! :)
I just loved summer break as a kid. Wait, i still do!! Hey we went private because of all the crazy people that could potentially looking at our blog. I can send you and invite if you would like just send me and email to funlittleboys@live.com
Cute picture of the girls, Grandpa and I are looking so forward to shooting off the fireworks with the kids. Love Mom
Post a Comment