

We have been busy and in full swing with dance. We have had performance after performance for the past month. We have been to so many retirement centers and rehearsals, that it made my head spin. But it was all worth it to see our beautiful little girls perform at their end of the year recital. They did such a great job and were so dang cute. It was worth all of the money and time spent. They love dance and have such a fun time. Every year they do an awards ceremony at the end of the last recital. Kensie recieved a trophy for 3 years of 100% attendance. She was thrilled and has carried her trophy around for the past 3 days. Ellie received a medal for 1 year of 100% attendance. And she too was so proud. Both girls have taken their awards to both sets of grandparents with gigantic smiles and bragging. Of course the grandparents smothered them with praise. We are so glad to have such great support from our families. It is also exciting to do that last curtsy until dance starts again in the fall. Way to go girls!!!
2 comments:
What fun!! The girls look so darling. I'm excited for Lauren to start dancing soon as well. I'm glad to hear it's worth the time and money. :)
The girls look so cute in their costumes. I wish I could have seen them perform. They seem to love dance and it's so good for them.
Post a Comment