



Ellie finished her dance year with a recital last weekend. This time of year I always ask myself why? Why did I let Ellie take dance? Why does she have to perform at every retirement center in the area? Why does she have to do her dance recital twice? (Friday night and then Saturday matinee.) Why do I do this to myself? When it is all over and I see the beautiful smile on my daughter's face, I remember why. Ellie had so much fun. She has the most beautiful, contagious smile. She had several comments on how beautiful her smile is. She sometimes forgets parts of her dance. But boy, her smile makes up for it. This year the little girls danced to "Mary Poppins" songs. They were so cute and so fun!





This last picture is Ellie with her flower from us and her trophy for 3 years perfect attendance. Pretty neat Ellie! She has been looking forward to getting a trophy all year. We are so proud of you Ellie. WAY TO GO!!!!!
2 comments:
What a beautiful little dancer! Sorry we missed it, Ellie! You look great!
What a cute bunch of girls you have! Ellie looks gorgeous in her costume and hair all done up!
Post a Comment