We celebrated Grandpa and Grandma Ewell's 60th wedding Anniversary on the 27th. We had a dinner and slideshow presentation and pictures. There were so many of the Aunts, Uncles and Cousins there. It was nice to see everyone and their beautiful children. It was a great time. My entire family stayed in hotel so the kids could swim. They had a blast and swam every night that we stayed. It was a great little vacation.
Sophie had her post-op eye appointment from her surgery 2 months ago, today. The Dr. says that her eyes look great and within the 3 degrees of straight. She still prefers her right eye over the left. That means that we will start patching her eye again. She will wear her patch for an hour every other day. That doesn't seem to bad to me. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to go back for 6 months since it is 5hours round trip. But we go back in March. More time in the car for Sophie and me. She is getting used to it though and does pretty dang good. She is a trooper. Thanks to Shantelle who is so willing to watch Ellie and take her to preschool so that she doesn't have to make the long drive. We are so blessed to have great friends to help us. Here are a few of my favorite pics of Sophie that Scott took at Christmas time. She was so candid and cute and her eyes really do look better. Happy New Year!



4 comments:
Yeah Sophie!!! I'm glad her eyes are doing much better. They really do look good. Ellie and Sophie are always so good when they come to play and Mason loves to have someone here to play with.
Sophie looks so cute and so grown up!! We're happy that her eyes are doing better. She looks great!
I'm so glad to hear the great news. The pics of Sophie are so cute.
Looks like you lots of fun over the holidays.
How fun. I always wanted a little jeep when I was little! Maybe I can borrow it next time we come out?
Cute pics of sophie. What a little ham. :)
Post a Comment