Mason the pirate and Ellie the cat
Our 50's girl, poodle and black cat!
The surgeon, poodle, tacky tourist, pirate, witch, 50's girl and cat family
The Darrington cousins, oh so cute....We have had a very busy and fun week. Our ward had a Harvest dinner and trunk or treat on Wed night. Earlier that day, Sophie and I made a quick trip to Boise to the eye Dr. She said that Sophie looks great and is healing well after surgery. We came home just in time to outfit the girls for the party that night. They had a wonderful time collecting treats. Ellie went home early because her tummy hurt. So she missed out on trunk or treat. But she was feeling better later that night and back to her old self the next day. Thursday Ellie had a Halloween party at pre-school. She had a fantastic time. I took a few picture of her and her buddy, Mason, before I dropped them off at pre-school. They looked so cute. Friday we went out to Grandpa and Grandma Darringtons for trunk or treat at their ward. They had games, soup and fun for all ages. I felt like a minority (I didn't dress up). Every one was dressed up fro the occasion. We all had a great time. Later we went out to Grandpa and Grandma's house and saw the cousins. We got a few pictures of all the kids together. We are happy to have the twins live so close so our kids have cousins to grow up with. We have way too much candy! I sifted through it and threw half of it away and put the rest out of sight. It will be used for rewards and good behavior. I'm thinking it will last until next year. We had soo much fun! As a mother I so enjoy watching my girls grow up and have fun. It was a Happy Halloween for the Darringtons.
4 comments:
What a cute little Halloween family. I'm glad you guys had lots of fun and got lots of candy... Maybe next year we will make it to your ward trunk or treat!!!
what adorable little girls. love their costumes. looks like a fun filled week and if you like me. . . glad it is over. Time to think about Christmas now> CRAZY!!
Seriously how cute are my little nieces! I'm such a proud auntie... :)
Your kids look adorable in their costumes. We're so glad Sophie's eyes are doing well.
Post a Comment