Thursday, July 31, 2008

10 Years Of Wedded Bliss!

Carl and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary today. And can I say that we did it with some style. Yes folks, we went to our wards Elder's quorum party. We went bowling and had pizza. And it was so romantic. All joking aside, we had a fun time. It was nice to get out and have a casual conversation with other adults. Carl beat me by 2 points which he rubbed in my face. But I only scored a 96, so I am not sure what he was so proud of. I want to thank my husband for the best 10 years of my life and look forward to at least 50 more years! Carl is the most amazing man! I won the lottery when I married him. He makes me laugh everyday. He tells me he loves me every time he talks to me. He compliments me often. He is the greatest daddy ever. He knows how to work hard and play even harder. He is so great with our 3 little girls. He is so dang good lookin!!!!! He honors his priesthood. And really is the greatest husband EVER!!! I LOVE YOU honey! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring!

1 comment:

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

10 yrs I can't believe it. I remember sitting on my parent's bed when they told us that we wouldn't be taking a trip to Chicago that summer because Carl was going to get married instead. We were very excited when we heard that. We certainly love having you in the family. Carl should probably be thanking his lucky stars that you said yes.